Monday, December 3, 2012

SodaStream!! LOVE!

Dear SodaStream.


I really freaking LOVE you!  You're magic!  You use no electricity, and make the water magically fizzy and wonderful! (Shh!  I KNOW it's not magic, but I like to pretend)

I love your Dr. Pete's (wink wink Pepper) and I like your Root Beer!  I can't wait to make homemade cream soda.  Let's just sit on those words for a minute.... CREAM SODA!!!

I was less than impressed with your cola flavor, it was okay, similar to a generic cola.


Where have you been all my life, SodaStream?


Love, Robin



Serious review:  I received the HouseParty Fizz The Season SodaStream 2 House Party and I am in LOVE with the SodaStream! I was amazed that it uses no electricity, and is actually smaller and lighter than I imagined.  We go through a LOT of soda in this house (BAD, I KNOW) but I really really am trying to cut down.  I think this will be great for fizzing the water and flavoring it to the kid's tastes.  I haven't tried all of the flavors yet, but I really really like the Dr. Pete, although my husband said it was too sweet for his taste.  The cola was a bit off.  Not bad, just not Coke.  I don't drink much gingerale, or lemon lime flavors, but I will update when the kids try those!

Thanks SodaStream!!

No comments:

Post a Comment